By joining CVFR you agree to the following:
1. CVFR shall obtain and retain information relating to you for the purposes of keeping you informed about the club and administering your membership.
2. Should your membership cease, then these details will be held for a maximum of 3 years to allow ease of re-joining at a future date – unless you request otherwise.
3. You may be registered as a member of England Athletics through CVFR. We will provide England Athletics with your personal data, which they will use to enable access to an online portal.
4. CVFR may also obtain and retain race results for the purposes of monitoring and sharing members’ performance in order to operate club competitions and awards
5. Results relating to these competitions and awards, along with club races, will be made public via the website and other means. These may remain available for future reference though individual names shall be removed upon request.
6. If you have any questions about the continuing privacy of your personal data when it is shared with England Athletics, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
7. If you have any questions about the continuing privacy of your personal data when it is shared with CVFR, please contact Gill Dickson on email@example.com